Godzgear is Brand New!

01:23


Hi From Godzgear!


Now is the moment I've been waiting for, but first, I would like to Thank you all for your patience while Godzgear had a bit of Spring Cleaning.
And Now, I gladly present to you a
sparkling New Godzgear Website Experience!


What's New:


Stunning Camera Straps


Beautiful Scarves


& A Brand New Shopping Experience


Oh and don't worry, all the great features are still there like; the Modest Closet Page, The History Page and More.

I hope you find the New Godzgear a great experience and a Blessing in some way.

Thanks again for your patience,

Anita


Godzgear, Home Made Sweetness & Gifts

P.S Let me know what you think of the New Changes by commenting below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.