DIY

Recapturing the Highlights of Godzgear Blog 2014

06:23

2014 Has been a Blessed and Exciting year for me here at Godzgear Blog.I have enjoyed sharing with you some of the exciting discoveries and tips that I have learnt throughout this year and  I hope and pray that 2014 has been a year of rejoicing for you also and that my blog post's  have blessed and helped you in some way. So, as my final blog post for 2014 here's some of the highlights of this last years posts.
 Lets Recapture 2014!

Godzgear on Holidays

The Dress Skirt Tutorial



The Patchwork Poem

My Denim Shorts Refashion Tutorial



Read This Challenging Article


Make a Cute Vintage Headband in 15minsCheck out this Tutorial


It's Warm, Has No Sugar and is so Yummy!Make you own and find out how here

Be Challenged by this Article on Christian Fiction!


Tips and Help's so you can take the Perfect Snap!


Work Art Tutorial

Godzgear is Brandnew! If you hav'nt seen the great new changes to my website click here to check it out!

Thank you all for being apart of this wonderful Year our Lord has Blessed us with

Anita
Godzgear

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.