Natural Health

My Herb & Flower Hair Rinse

23:59

Well, I was thinking the other day about what I should do as a blog post this week when 
a girl friend asked me what I put in my natural hair rinse. 
From that point on I decided to share with her and you my natural hair rinse recipe. 
At the moment I normally use a natural based shampoo and conditioner but I like to give my head and hair a bit of a healthy boost by putting a rinse through it and leaving it in for a few hours to really soak in and then I wash it out normally. 
I have found that my hair is slowly getting healthier as I do this so I am really happy to share 
this with you and hope you find it helpful in some way.
So, here is my natural herb & flower healthy hair rinse recipe that you 
can easy make from the garden.



NOTE: If you can't find these ingredients don't worry, I use what I have in my garden so use your imagination and see what you can find.

Ingredients:


Lavender   Smells beautiful and is a good conditioner

Mint   a good cleanser

Coconut Oil   Helps promote hair growth and strengthens hair

Honey   Feeds hair for stronger hair

Lemon   Cleans hair and scalp while also bringing out light highlights

Chamomile   Good for healing damaged hair, scalp and skin. Also brings out light highlights

Sage, Pineapple Sage   A natural deodorant that helps close pores

Rose Hip   Helps feed hair

Rose Petals   Softens and feeds hair

Calendula  Super herb, helps feed hair and skin

Rosemary   Conditions and gives shine to hair

Jasmine   Smells beautiful

Elder Flower   Moisturises hair and skin, also whitens skin

As I said, these are all ingredients that I have in my garden, there are so many other great herbs and flowers that God has created that you can put in your hair, do some research and see what you have in your garden to give your hair a healthy boost.

P.S.

Here's some other things you can also try for healthy hair or skin!

Almonds, Avocados, Parsley, Apricots, Colts foot, Comfy, Cucumber, Fennel, Lady's Mantle, Linden Flower, Lettuce, Marigold, Marshmallow, Nettle, Onions, Papaw, Poppy Petals, Spinach, Thyme, Violets, Tomatoes, Yarrow and the list can go on.

God Bless,


Anita
Visit my website for other exciting things that I make and sell






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This rinse works sooo well! Leaves your hair feeling soft and luscious.

    ReplyDelete

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.