DIY

Arm Knitting Tutorial

01:54

Hi all, today I'm going to share one of my favourite DIY Ideas, Arm Knitting!
As you know I love scarves and about 3 months ago I came upon a tutorial showing  how you can knit an infinity scarf in approx 30 mins using your arms instead of needles. I gave it a try, loved it and now I'm sharing it with you.



I hope you find the tutorial below helpful, if you still need some pointers look up arm knitting on Youtube and you will find heaps more tutorials and helps.

What you will need:

Thick or chunky yarn/wool
Your Arms
Scissors



Helpful Tips
On your first try don't expect perfection, keep at it
The length of your starting tail can vary depending on how wide you want your scarf
Try and keep all your stitches even
If you use more than one strand make sure you don't drop a stitch

God bless, I hope you enjoy making your own scarf as much as I do.

P.S Follow me on Facebook, I'll upload some of the other arm knit scarves I've done!



Written By 
Anita 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.