DIY

DIY Tutorial, No Sew Appliqué Car Seat Decal

07:59

Hi Everyone, with Australia Day is just
 around the corner I decided to share with 
you a project that is an expression o
f just how blessed I feel to 
be Australian! 
I have been looking for a little while 
online at what sort of car decals I can get 
that are both wholesomely Australian, 
famine and with a country twist! 
Well with not much avail I decided 
i'd just have to make something myself. 


Above is what I came out with!

Below is a video tutorial that I 
made to show you how I did it, 
All you need is

  • Scissors
  • No Sew Appliqué sheets 

(I used Easy Steam from Spotlight, They were okay but I would shop around more next time)
  • Iron
  • Fabric
  • Pen or marker

I hope you find this helpful one day or in some way, God bless

Anita
Written by Anita
www.godzgear.blogspot.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.