Things Are Still Happening

20:57


Hello to all my Dear Followers,

I know it's been awhile since Sabrina and I started our Blog Transformation but don't fear things are happening and the Godzgear blog will be in Tip Top Shape soon!!!. 

I, (Anita),  has been busy creating lot's of great new features for our blog and working hard to make our New Blog look better than ever and easier to us.

I have added new features like a Search Bar, So you can search through all our blog posts by subject, topic ect. 

I have also done some tweaking to our Pages and blog menue.


Anyway you will all know as soon as the Godzgear Blog is all polished and done. Please continue to be patient with 
us and the blog as it's in the transformation stage, 
I know it is annoying when links, button, or text is abit 
muddled up but it will all be fixed up real soon.!


Thank You All,

God Bless

Anita



You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.